The ONA Local Summit is a free leadership workshop for leaders of ONA Local communities of innovators in news. In this session, plan to meet other community leaders from around the world, learn best practices about connecting and supporting communities when we can’t yet meet in person, and celebrate your contributions to ONA year-round.
This session will be hosted by invitation only. If you’d like to attend, please email ONA Sr. Manager of Communities & Local Journalism Initiatives Meghan Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expect to walk away with:
- Skills to build a community of learning and networking for digital journalists in your city or region
- Ideas from your peers on best practices for connecting with other journalists year-round
- Connections with other community leaders who are just as passionate about serving their local communities as you are
This session is designed for:
- ONA Local organizers and coordinators
- People who are interested in volunteering to help lead an ONA Local group or interested in starting a new ONA Local group
- Anyone interested in organizing communities of journalists to drive innovation