Skip to content
What to expect from ONA20 Everywhere
- Most presentations will be given in English.
- We require participants to adhere to our Code of Conduct. To report a problem, you can email email@example.com. For transparency, this email forwards to:
- Chief Knowledge Officer Trevor Knoblich;
- Director of Programs Jennifer Mizgata; and
- Senior Manager, Communities & Local Journalism Initiatives Meghan Murphy.
- Privacy is important for many members of our communities. We ask anyone taking screenshots or photographs to be mindful of others and ask permission whenever possible.
- Audio recordings and transcripts will be provided for a large proportion of educational sessions. We record most sessions, with exceptions being interactive table discussions and in cases when participants request the conversation to be off-record.
- Transcripts are provided in-kind by our partner, Otter. Otter uses artificial intelligence to convert speech-to-text, and we’ve found it to be reasonably accurate. We are also taking steps to clean up transcripts every couple of days, with the goal of having accurate transcripts by the time the conference ends.