Skip to content
What to expect from ONA20 Everywhere
- Most presentations, if not all, will be given in English.
- We are happy to provide ASL interpreters. You will be able to note this request in your registration form, or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, Aug. 31.
- We require participants to adhere to our Code of Conduct. To report a problem, you can ask a volunteer to assist in finding an appropriate staff member. Staff are trained to manage a variety of requests. You can also email email@example.com. For transparency, this email forwards to:
- Chief Knowledge Officer Trevor Knoblich;
- Director of Programs Jennifer Mizgata; and
- Senior Manager, Communities & Local Journalism Initiatives Meghan Murphy.
- Privacy is important for many members of our communities. We ask anyone taking screenshots or photographs to be mindful of others and ask permission whenever possible.
- Audio recordings and transcripts will be provided for a large proportion of educational sessions. We record most sessions, with exceptions being interactive table discussions and in cases when participants request the conversation to be off-record.
- We will mark certain sessions for closed captioning, which will receive real-time closed captioning in addition to the archived transcript mentioned above.