ONA20 Everywhere is the world’s largest gathering of highly engaged digital journalists who are shaping the future of journalism and technology. We anticipate hosting thousands of publishers, technologists, newsroom decision-makers, educators, designers, product managers, innovators and all types of digital media professionals as part of our annual event.
This will be a virtual event, allowing participants to join from around the world Oct. 1 – 16.
There are several ways to connect with the ONA community. To find out more, contact Jessica Strelitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (571) 212-1363.
See the full list of ONA19 Sponsors.
New for ONA20: We are officially combining our Midway and exhibit hall spaces into The Midway. The Midway is a futures lab for tomorrow’s incredible journalism, which brings together the best thinking in the media technology, tools and workforce space, as well as unique programming from participating groups.
More questions? Read ONA’s Sponsorship, Donor and Gift Policy for guidance on how ONA solicits and accepts sponsorships, donations and gifts.
About the ONA Annual Conference audience
- 20% of ONA19 attendees reported being the primary decision maker in purchasing decisions AND 61% reported having high or medium influence in decision making
- 32% were in senior management positions (director to C-suite)
- 31% of attendees were in management
- 70%+ were employed in the journalism space (16% were in related technology and tools; 11 percent were academic)
- 11% of all attendees were international
- 85% of participants report visiting the Midway or sponsor lounges during ONA19
Top three reasons for attending ONA conference
- Access new ideas
- Meet new people
- Discover new technology and tools
Top 10 types of exhibitors/sponsors attendees requested for future events
- Social media platforms
- Data tools
- Immersive storytelling tools + equipment
- J-schools and fellowship opportunities
- Content distribution platforms
- Verification tools
- Data security
Top 5 ONA19 attendee titles
- Manager: 31%
- Director: 21%
- Mid Career: 21%
- Executive/C-Suite: 11%
- Early Career: 11%
Available sponsorship packages will be posted here soon!