ONA20 will be held at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
265 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Please note: In past years, several exhibitors and conference attendees have received calls and/or emails from companies claiming to be an agent of, or associated with, ONA and offering discounted room rates. We do not have a relationship with any of these companies. All bookings should be made directly with our host hotel using the details above. You can read the full details about this issue here.
Registration Hours: Visit us at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta to pick up your badge. The Help Desk is also available these hours to help with your questions. Detailed hours will be available on our schedule page.
Getting to Atlanta
Atlanta has a variety of air and rail options for getting into the city, with public transportation services that connect to the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, our host hotel.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is about 11 miles (17.5 km) —a 25-30-minute drive — from our host hotel. A new airport terminal is expected to open in May 2019, in advance of our conference. Transport options to get you from the airport to downtown Atlanta include trains, taxis, ride shares and car rentals.
- MARTA, Atlanta’s public transit authority, operates a train that connects the airport to the Peachtree Center Transit Station, where our host hotel is located. Both the gold and red lines terminate at the airport, so it’s a short ride directly from the airport to Peachtree Center and back to the airport. Total transit time takes about 30 minutes.
- The Atlanta Airport website has robust information on additional transit options
Amtrak offers routes to Atlanta from a number of cities across the country.
Downtown Atlanta is pedestrian friendly, with many restaurants and attractions within comfortable walking distance from the host hotel.
- MARTA is the city’s public transportation provider. You can find detailed information about using the city’s subways and buses, including fare information, on their website.
- For rideshares, Uber and Lyft both serve the greater metro area.
While the hotel has on-site valet parking, in general downtown parking is limited.
For parking at the host hotel:
- Valet parking, fee: $45 daily with in/out privileges
- The Hyatt Regency suggests following this link for additional nearby parking options
If you are planning to drive to the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, please note that ONA is unable to reimburse parking costs or provide a parking discount.