ONA is hosting a live orientation with our team in advance of the conference. We’ll also post video here as an archive in case you aren’t able to join us live!
ONA staff and consultants will go over how to make the most of your ONA20 experience, including learning, networking and having some fun as well.
Those who can join live will have a chance to get their questions answered, as well as interact with other people attending the conference for a little advance networking.
You can also check out helpful walkthrough video guides for key areas of our conference.
This session is designed for:
- Anyone looking to get a jump start on making the most of their ONA20 experience
- First-timers who are new to ONA and want to know the ropes
- Those looking to make some early connections ahead of the conference to know a few more people
- Trevor Knoblich, Chief Knowledge Officer
- Meghan Murphy, Senior Manager, Communities & Local Journalism Initiatives
- Hanaa Rifaey, Midway Producer
- Benét Wilson, Credit Cards Editor, The Points Guy; ONA Board of Directors